MAXIMUM 6 TICKETS PER PERSON
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Artist Ticket at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card. The admissions are non transferable & Artist Ticket reserve the right to cancel the bookings of any customers reselling & transferring admissions.
OVER 16'S ONLY - VENUE MANAGEMENT RESERVES RIGHT TO REQUEST PHOTO ID WITH PROOF OF AGE & TO REFUSE ADMISSION
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE CORRECT TICKET - NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR UNDER '18'S BUYING IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT
All Tickets booked will be sent to you by 1st Class Post
Tickets purchased less then a week before the event will not be posted out. They will be available for collection from the box office at the venue. You will need to bring your purchase confirmation, the credit card against which your purchase was made, & id.
For security reasons your tickets will not be sent out until closer to the date of the event. If you have not received your tickets 5 days before the event please contact 0844 871 8820 or 0115 993 4166 (++44 115 993 4166 if calling from outside the UK) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
275 PENTONVILLE ROAD
LocationOn Pentonville Road travelling toward Islington from Kings Cross
Kings Cross St Pancras is the closest tube station - Piccadilly, Victoria, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City is 3 minutes walk from the venue - turn right out of Kings Cross station main concourse onto Pentonville Road - Scala is on the right hand side of Pentonville Road
Kings Cross & St Pancras are the nearest mainline stations King's Cross mainline destination Yorkshire, the North East, & Scotland , local stations to Peterborough, the East Midlands, Stevenage & Cambridge. St Pancras mainline destinations Sheffield Derby Nottingham, Eurostar International destinations, & the Thameslink services to Luton & Bedford in the North & to Sutton & Brighton in the South.
Please note - Kings Cross Thameslink station is now closed & these services run from St Pancras
The following buses run along Pentonville Road 30,73, N73, 205 (24hr), 214 (24hr), 476. The following buses run on Kings Cross Road -alight at Pentonville Road - 17, 45,46, 63, N63. The following buses run on Caledonian Road - alight at Pentonville Road - 17,25, 91, N91. The following buses run on York Way - alight on the Euston 390 (24 hr) . The following buses run to/from Kings Cross -10, N10, 59, 91 & N91, 259
Approach from Westway A40 - Euston Road from the West & City Road - Pentonville Road from the East
Parking is severely limited - there is a pay car park on Judd St - 10 minutes from the venue, & at St Pancras Station. You are advised to use public transport.
There is a taxi rank directly outside Scala. There is a second taxi rank at Kings Cross station, a three minute walk away. Local cab companies include?GLP 0207 281 9191 and X-press Cars 0207 609 9999
The Scala is an old building with many different floors, please contact the venue to make arrangements on 020 7833 2022.
- Local Licensing laws are strictly enforced
- Ticket holder may be subject to search
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable
- Venue requests no bags allowed into the venue
- The venue reserves the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing
- Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights
- Only official merchandise is on sale inside the venue, do not buy outside. This is for your protection so that you will receive goods of proven quality.
- No 'professional' type cameras, video cameras or sound recording equipment will be allowed in the venue.
- Venue advises that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Venue advises only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced.
- No re-admission policy is strictly enforced
- No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue
- No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected form the premises and may be reported to the Police
- Any ticket holder throwing drink & objects (beer, glasses etc) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- The venue management accepts no responsibility for acts of wilful endangerment, or injuries caused thereby to yourself or other patrons whilst on the premises.
- No weapons. The management reserve the right to define & confiscate
- No ticket monies, booking fees etc will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
- No smoking anywhere within the venue complex - at its discretion the venue management will allow smokers out of the venue.
Management reserves right to refuse admission.
PLEASE NOTE: Please by advised that drinking in the street in the city is prohibited if requested to stop by a police officer, & you can be convicted & fined. Any customer found in possession of alcohol will be refused entry to the venue and possibly detained for police action.
This is a Challenge 21 venue. If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 when you buy alcohol. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
The Venue adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.